I can’t believe I’ve had this blog for almost 2.5 years and I have yet to share my peanut sauce recipe with you.
Strange, given my obsession with homemade condiments.
Alas, the time has come — this is the perfect dipping sauce for Sesame-Nori Popcorn Chicken.
(Click on the recipe title below for a printable version of the recipe.)
: A delicious and versatile condiment
- Coconut Milk – ⅓ Cup
- All-Natural Peanut Butter – ¼ Cup
- Lime Juice – 1 Tble
- Green Onion, chopped – 1
- Garlic, chopped – 1 clove
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Sriracha – 1 tsp
- Ginger, grated – ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ¼ tsp
- Combine all of the ingredients and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust the lime juice and coconut milk if desired. The sauce will become more flavourful with a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Return to room temperature and thin with water if necessary before serving.
- Serve with grilled meats, roasted veggies and just about whatever else catches your fancy. It’s insane served on Sesame-Nori Fried Chicken.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Copyright © 2009-2012 Island Vittles/Theresa Carle-Sanders. Don’t Steal – Karma’s Real.
More homemade condiments from Island Vittles: